Job Title: Program Coordinator, CALA
CALA is seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to create a genuine, long-lasting and sustainable impact on the Latin American community in London.
The Canadian Latin American Association (CALA) is looking for a Program Coordinator.
This role will be a multi-disciplinary, growth oriented contract role, where the individual will start as a project coordinator, and be mentored into the role of Social Enterprise manager for CALA. We are looking for an individual who is fluent in both English and Spanish, who will help to coordinate our two projects, Leading Women, and Family Fiesta, will work in conjunction with our external stakeholders and partners to grow the organization.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Board. If you are a visionary, with a proven track record of organizational growth, then this role is for you. This is your opportunity to help rebrand and grow a strong organisation, with support and mentorship along the way.
Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
The key tasks and responsibilities for this position shall be as follows:
- Help to develop a branding and marketing strategy for CALA (in conjunction with our external consulting partners)
- Implement a marketing and social media plan
- Assist with reporting to external stakeholders, Board of Directors and partners
- Coordinate and assist in managing CALA’s two existing programs
- Work with our consulting and stakeholder partners to launch our social enterprise division
- Attend monthly board meetings and report on projects to the board
- Think anything and everything. We are a small non profit and you will have to be ready to jump in and do whatever is needed to get the job done
Position Length: 1 Year Contract.
Wage: $30,000 (25 hours per week). There is also a potential for this to increase as we secure more funding, so we are looking for someone who could have availability for more hours.
Starting: As soon as possible
Key personality traits:
- Be willing to learn
- Always deliver your best
- Be an optimist
- Have empathy
- Be hard working
What You Will Get
- To make a genuine difference in the lives of London’s Latin American community
- A chance to be mentored in Social enterprise
- Chance to implement your ideas and concepts
- Opportunity to be creative
- Learn new skills that you can use in any industry
- Build up your work experience and portfolio
To apply: Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com